PRINTS ONE LABEL THEN SKIPS.
• Adjust the label size in your software.
• Clean sensor.
• Reposition sensor.
• Calibrate sensor.
WON’T PRINT OR ONLY PARTIALLY OR LIGHTLY PRINTS.
• Adjust print head tension via pressure knobs.
• Check print head. It may be bad.
• Check ribbon. Is it in correctly?
• Adjust ribbon darkness. Do not go too dark because you can burn out your print head. Refer to the manual for recommended setting. Ribbon darkness is controlled through the print drive or by the printer itself.
TEXT IS PRINTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LABEL.
• Check your label size.
• Check printer settings. You may need to do a custom row adjustment.
RIBBON IS TEARING.
• Adjust heat for print darkness – might be too hot/dark.
• Make sure that your ribbon is installed properly.
• Make sure ribbon hasn’t been sitting out opened for a prolonged period of time.
DO YOU HAVE A SUPPORT QUESTION? Contact email@example.com
We provide a personalized approach and every unique project is handled with precision and care. We make a guarantee to deliver great labels, quick turnarounds, and responsive and proactive service to every customer. If you haven’t found what you need anywhere else, chances are that with our wealth of knowledge and industry expertise, we can fulfill your request.
Wondering whether we could accommodate your unique project needs? Simply ask. It’s very likely we will.